Adana kebab, which is the most famous and delicious dish of Adana cuisine, is among the top 3 indispensables of Turkey. Although it is unique to Adana in Turkey, Adana kebab, which is included in the menus of kebab shops all over Turkey, can also be prepared at home. If you want to make Adana kebab at home, you can check our recipe.
Turkish Kebab, which is a type of kebab unique to Adana, called "Zırh", made from pieces of meat minced with a line-like knife, is the meat used in it, which distinguishes it from other kebabs. Adana kebab, which is consumed with sumac onion salad and delicious fatty pita bread, is among the most favorite dishes of tourists visiting Turkey. Would you like to easily prepare Adana Kebab at home, which is kneaded with minced meat by adding minced tail fat, red pepper flakes and salt, and its real taste is kept waiting? This news will be pleasing for those who wonder what is in Adana Kebab sold outside and whether Adana Kebab can be made at home.
- You can also buy lard from the butcher to lubricate the grill wire.
- Oiling the grill wire ensures better cooking and flavoring of the kebab.
- Put a baking tray in the compartment under the wire rack. In this way, you can collect the fat flowing from the meat onto the tray.
- To enrich the meal, you can arrange tomatoes, peppers and eggplants on the wire rack.
- You can make the bread warm by placing lavash on it close to the cooking of the meat.